We are searching for Cost & Schedule Analyst / Integrated Master Schedule.
He/She will work closely with designated Project Managers as part of a cross-functional project team.
They will need to demonstrate strong communication skills and the ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment.
The ideal candidate will be involved in these activities:
- Works with multiple teams to develop and maintain proposal and execution schedules, including
critical path and float analysis;
- Develops and maintains cost and schedule performance measurement baselines, including earned value, and variance analyses;
- Communicates cost and schedule trends with key stakeholders;
- Develops and performs general analysis of schedules /resource forecasts and/or Estimates at Completion (EACs) for control accounts, budgets, or functions;
- Extracts data and compiles routine performance reports and assists with preparing variance analyses;
- Assists in developing strategic plans (financial planning) and business cases using appropriate indices;
- Makes recommendations to management on financial performance projections using financial and business knowledge and experience.
Skills required (must have):
- Knowledge and experiences in Project Management
- Knowledge of EVMS metrics
- Technical Degree in Engineering (mechanical, aeronautical, electronic, computer and business);
- High knowledge with Office management tools such as Excel and Powerpoint
- Fluent in Italian language
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to work with Scheduling Management tools
- Advanced Project management and Microsoft Project professional skills is essential
- Team working skills and capability to drive Team as a leader